Zemana team is looking for talented DevOps engineers to manage deployment, monitor and provide operational support.
- Experience with Cloud services such as Microsoft Azure, GCP,
- Knowledge and experience in product deployment, monitoring, and operational support,
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on CI/CD practices,
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker, Docker swarm, Kubernetes,
- A genuine passion for Chaos Engineering,
- Possesses the ability to work in an agile environment with minimum guidance.
Full Stack Web Developer
As a full stack web developer at Zemana, you will be able to work on both the front-end and back-end portions of the web application.
You will work closely with the end user’s product owners, marketing team, AI, and data engineering team.
As Zemana develops the end-user products, developing cloud and back-end side technologies to provide unique end-user experience will be your main focus.
- Ability to develop bullet-proof projects in C# and .NET Core.
- Deep understanding of both relational and NoSQL database architectures.
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture and cloud services.
- A genuine passion for object-oriented design concepts and patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development practices.
Zemana was established in 2007 to provide the world with innovative cyber-security solutions.
It’s our job to deal with complex malicious software and other cyber threats by producing simple solutions. We want our users to focus on doing what they do best without having to worry about cyber threats. We continually monitor for threats, enabling us to roll out defenses before threats can cause damage.
We believe the growing cyber-security challenge comes from sophisticated AI-generated threats. Consequently, we have upgraded to AI-based technologies to fight and stop these threats.
Interested candidates can apply via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org