Zemana team is developing the smartest and the most powerful security solutions through constant research and interaction with the users.
We are building a team who believes in simplicity, research, and power of artificial intelligence which lead us to world-changing solutions.
Each team member is here to challenge and to be challenged while making the world a better place.
Inter-disciplinary collaboration is the key success of us to provide award-winning security solutions to millions of users.
We work in an equal environment for everyone, regardless of race, religion, gender, age or disability status.
Zemana’s Core Team is looking for a talented software engineer to solve users’ security related problems by assisting with the ongoing development and support of established software packages.
You will be working to develop Artificial Intelligence based core technologies to protect millions of users globally by caring about simplicity.
One of our projects: https://www.zemana.com/antimalware
- Ability to develop bullet-proof projects in C++.
- Experience with C++ Builder and Embarcadero RAD development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of VLC, Win32 API and Windows Operating System Internals.
- Experience with Kernel Mode Drivers is plus.
- A genuine passion for fixing software issues.
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development practices.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work with the smartest and the most talented experts
- Working with mission-driven, goal-oriented teams
- Flexible work hours for open mindsets
- Competitive leave for new parents
- Excellent relocation packages
You can simply reach us by sending an email to email@example.com